It also means :
1. Each Father has a responsibility to looking after the well-being of his family, loving his children and hopefully teaching them to become responsible adults, where they too, show carrying love towards their children.
2. The Father shares the responsibility with his loving wife or partner, working hard throughout their lives, ensuring their children receive unconditional love ❤️, warm shelter, food, the right education, clothing and protection from harms way.
3. A Father’s responsibility doesn’t end when his children grow up but continues giving advice towards the well being of his children, helping them out as much as he possibly can. The only difference, it’s up to the kids to make their own judgment, striving towards a responsible adult. At first your kids don’t understand your advice, but later on (with life experiences) come to you and say,” Now I understand what you were trying to say Dad.”
4. A Father is a Dad. A Dad is one that will teach you new beginnings, such as riding your first bike or tying your shoes. He will also take you on a journey, exploring what the earth has to offer, from hiking to the top of a mountain to camping ⛺️ within our amazing provincial parks.
5. A Dad will show you how important education really is, by introducing you to the science pavilions across Canada 🇨🇦 , or where he may reside. He may help you discover a new science experiment or take you gold panning, learning the science of geology.
6. A DAD is a loving DAD who cares for his children and wife or partner.
7. A LOVING DAD hopes his children take the right path in the future, to look after themselves and their new family.
8. A LOVING DAD sometimes will bite his tongue, knowing you may have made some wrong choices, but realizes you will figure out in the end, either by your own experiences or life’s roadblocks.
In the end, a LOVING DAD will always love ❤️ his family.
Life is a journey and you’re sure to make mistakes along the way.
What’s really important in life, is your FAMILY. A LOVING FATHER/DAD will teach you, FAMILY is everything. If you can’t trust your family, you’ve lost everything in life. FAMILY means trust, love and even forgiveness.
If your MOM and DAD taught you right, you know when’s it’s time to step-up-to-the-plate and help your mom and dad. It’s the cycle of life.
I hope I’ve been a good DAD teaching my kids right from wrong, leading them towards kind loving adults, expecting nothing in return. I also hope that they respect me who I am and understand I only want the best in their welfare, loving them forever.
As I head towards retirement, my wife and I will now take this time to enjoy the fruits of our labour, seeing our grandchildren grow into responsible adults to continue on the cycle of life. I hope for the best in my children and their partners, as they continue on into a brighter future. My love to my family.
552 words ( writers count)