I run and own Facebooks Page Vegas Reviews. With the last Presidential debate in Las Vegas, it was hard not to say anything. After all I like to write, be it science fiction stories or my opinions in our world today.
The DREAMS are from my prospective of our future mixed with science-fiction and fantasy. In comparison, the REALITY points out the integration of our society and will usually point out a warning in our near future. If we keep on the same path of destruction, mankind’s future may turn out to be a blink one.
With the Americans about to pick their 45th President of the United States, it brings up the welfare of humanity and what it’s striving for. There are over 350 million people in the United States. In comparison to India, this is only one third of their population. But the same concerns are still there, be it only 35 million in Canada, to over one and half billion people in China. Can the world sustain such a growing population ? Our world resources are quickly being gobbled up by an alarming rate, while damaging Earth, itself. The environment will eventually collapse under the stress of human beings interaction.
Our future on Earth looks frightening blink, to say the least.
Right now Americans are worried and have good reason. They’re not only concerned about United States and where it will be in their near future, families are worried for their children and grandchildren. What kind of life will they endure after our generation are long gone? They will have to pickup the pieces we so willingly destroyed, due to carelessly or greed.
Picking a leader, not only means someone with a good head on their shoulders, but also capable of answering the needs of its people. We all hope the thin imaginary walls ( if Trump gets in, these walls won’t be imaginary) are impervious to any kind of threat. The election will hopefully put in a strong leader, who really means to make a difference.
I think what Americans ( like the rest of the sane world) are most worried about is :
- Their families are safe from harm.
- Each family have strong sustainable jobs with a comfortable income to ensure their kids and grandkids are able to live in a free world, safe and secure.
- Education is assessable to everyone, no matter what your financial status is.
- Americans don’t want to see the world financial market crumbling at their doorstep. In other words, a strong economy with American made products available throughout each industry.
- It’s also important that whatever job they do, they enjoy that job so much, it no longer seems like work. So, in other words, education strives towards what they LOVE to do.
- An Agricultural equation where food and water is available to everyone.
- A strong push for reusable resources, without destroying our environment.
- The opportunity for families to enjoy life to the fullest with worrying where their next meal is coming from. The health and welfare of their families is number one.
- And America’s Space Program should begin exploration as never before. It’s to ensure the safety and future of all humanity.
It will be the 58th quadrennial U.S. presidential election and the 45th President of the United States. To see the first woman President in office, would indeed make history, leading America into a new age away from the discrimination of women, colour or race. A Nation growing for a better tomorrow.
Good Luck to both candidates!